Go to http://www.gmail.com/
1 ) Click "Create an Account Where You See
2) Fill in the information that you are asked for. You will need to choose your username, which will be your email address. You may have to have a few backup usernames at hand, because every username must be unique.
3) Scroll down, and fill in the remaining information.
4) You will need to provide your current email address, so that Google can send you an email if it looks like someone has hacked your account, or if you forget your password. #*Fill in the captchas, and agree to the terms of service.
5) Click Next Step.
6) Add a profile photo if you would like by clicking add profile photo. If you would like to skip that step, click Next Step.
7) You're ready to go! Click Get Started to explore your new Gmail account.
8) A note about the "Enable Web History" check box. According to Google, "Web History offers you more relevant search results and recommendations based on your web activity, providing you with a more personalized experience on Google simpler language, enabling Web History means your search history, as long as you're logged into your account, is saved. If you don't want your search history saved, be sure to unchecked this option.
Enjoy Gmail Account